Sunday, January 18, 2009

Skipped a Day

Didn't post yesterday mostly 'cause I spent all of it running around doing errands with the Wife. Also, my folks were in town and that caused added running. We started in Bedford at nineish and were out for about 12 hours. And honestly? I just wanted to veg out in front of the ST:TNG and not have to thing.

Anyhoo. I'm putting the Dark Hersey thingy on a back burner for a bit. Mostly because I've moved the books to the RPG bookshelf and I've still not gotten round to moving the files from Thoth to TAPoJ. I'm certain I will get back to is (mostly because I love randomizer to an almost stupid degree).

So instead, I'm going to try and bring together an I Ching program. Yeah, I know, there's software out there already but, hey, what's one more, right? Besides, there needs to be more DOS programs, damn it.

Currently Reading

Dharma Book Bone Flowers
Arms and Armor of the Samurai: The History of Weponry in Ancient Japan

Currently Coding

The begining of the I Ching thingy. I'll be using the three coin method until I can work out a way to do the yarrow stalks.

Currently Knitting

The Wife's fingerless gloves and a nice bamboo yarn. That's annoying.

Things I Should Be Doing Instead of This

Nothing! Three day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment