Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Begining of the Begining


So, here I am, attempting once again to force myself to start writing on a daily basis. Problem: My life is boring. So! I shall talk about the things going on in my life that I am making. Like my coding. That that hat I'm knitting. And the Kindred of the East game I'm planning.

So now I'm not only boring, I'm geeky and boring. Yay!

Currently Reading

The 1000 Hells: A Guide to the Yomi World and those who dwell for V:TM
The Analects by Confucius

Currently Coding

I'm working on a random character generator for Dark Heresy. Now all I need to do is port the code over to the new laptop

Currently Knitting

A little beanie type hat thing made from the same yarn as the convertible gloves. (Which, by the way, everyone I've ever met seems to want a pair of now. Yay.)

Things I Should Be Working on Instead of This

The DB2 Connect Code
The massive cleaning so the Wife can go kamikaze with the windex

No comments:

Post a Comment