Friday, January 16, 2009

The DB2 Connect Problem

Hokay, so here's the problem in its gory.

I have a .cpp file by the name of ininfo.cpp. It asks for a whole slew of headers. It took me for freaking ever to find those headers and once I did and added them I expected things to work, right? Sadly, the specific header "sqlutil.h" seems to be a problem child. It keeps popping up and asking for it, even though I've commented it out. And when it's asked, it can't be opened.

In fact, here's the error code I'm getting, verbatim.

1>c:\users\fry's electronics\documents\visual studio 2005\projects\db2 work thing\db2 work thing\ininfo.cxx(66) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'sqlutil.h': No such file or directory

And yet it is in the directory. It's been added to the project. I've commented the damn thing out.

I have NO FUCKING CLUE what it is I'm doing wrong.

Currently Reading

Dharma Book: Bone Flowers
The Complete I Ching


Currently Coding

Dark Heresy generator program? What Dark Heresy generator program? I have a work problem that is taking up my life!

Currently Knitting

My needles are empty. I shall probably start making the Wife's gloves soonish. Like later tonight.

Things I Should Be Doing Instead of This

Various errands, but I have Star Trek: The Next Generation on DVD and it's Data's Day which may be my favoritest episode ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment